1. Clothing & Gear Purchases: If not satisfied, a full refund will be given only if merchandise is returned in original packaging within 14 days along with a printed copy of the transaction from our Team Shop.
2. Academy Membership, Camp, Clinic, Training: No refunds are available after the program start date.
90-DAY Membership Notice: MUST SUBMIT via email, a 90-DAY Notice to vacate a Team Roster Spot. There are no exceptions. Member will be charged for 90-Days Following Email Submission of their player’s 90-Day Notice.
3. I-BALL Teams: Once a players roster spot has been confirmed and payment has been received, there are no refunds. Families may still elect to opt out but there will be no refund. Once committed for a quarter i.e. Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer quarter, The player and Family agree to ALL Monthly Payments for the quarter in which the player has participated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy.We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties.We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.